Join me for a two-hour partial hands-on class in gluten-free baking techniques on Saturday June 26th from 4-6pm. We’ll have class in my spacious air-conditioned Airstream trailer in the Basic Foods parking lot at 229 Dowlen Rd. There is a $30 fee and there will be snacking!
We’ll cover the following in class and you will also receive this information in a handout:
- Guidelines for Gluten-Free Baking
- Tricks of the Trade
- Edible Places Where Gluten Hides
- Building a Gluten-Free Pantry
- Four Different Base Gluten-Free Flour Mixes
- Recipes for the Goodies from Class
- My Favorite Gluten-Free Cookbooks
- Local Stores and Online Suppliers
We’ll make (and sample!) Gluten-Free Vegan English Muffins, a Lemon Tart with Toasted Walnut Crust and Chocolate Cake. We’ll also take a peek at the Gluten-Free offerings in Basic Foods if we have time. (Here’s a recipe to whet your appetite: Easy Peasy Banana Muffins.)
Please RSVP via email to email@example.com or give me a call at 520.444.3455. Don’t hesitate to send me any additional questions about the class! Here’s my bio.